TamarRose.co.uk is the data controller for this website and can be contacted via email: email@example.com
This website is UK based, and the web servers reside in the UK. As a UK based hosting company they abide by the the EU-US Privacy Shield Framework.
COOKIES and DATA COLLECTION
Anonymous and non-identifying information that may be collected about your computer whilst using this site includes the following:
- Your worldwide geographical location;
- Your internet browser details;
- Your computer’s IP address;
- The site which referred you to this site;
- The pages viewed at this site.
You can of course control how cookies are used on your own computer, and you do this by adjusting your browser settings. However, it is important to understand, that by disabling or restricting cookies in any way could prevent websites from functioning properly.
If you want to know how to change or alter your cookie settings in the browser of your choice, click on any of these link:
Information that may be collected when you use this site include the following:
- Your name, email, & IP address when you use the comments section on blog posts.
- Any other personal information you choose to send via comment or email.
Any & all data is kept only for as long as is strictly required.
Privacy and TOU
- All graphics, logos and images (unless stated otherwise) are the intellectual property of TamarRose.co.uk and may not be used or disseminated without permission.
- Any third party links on this site will be also be subject to law, will have their own TOU and are not the responsibility of this site.
- We do not store your personal data and any information. IP addresses and email that are logged using the commenting feature are kept secure.
- Your personal information will not be shared with any other third parties.
- We do not store or have access to financial information.
- We take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
- Any & all data is only retained for as long as is strictly required, to record consent, ensure the smooth running of your site experience, and/or for legitimate business reasons, to adhere to tax or data laws.